Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

SEVERED






So I suppose I have to post some cheesy words about how any of this relates to my life, feelings and emotions- so here it goes…
It’s funny how some things just coming at the wrong time. Severing that bond might have prevented the incidents that occurred. As this year comes to an end it’s only common for me to look back at this year and think of every bit of it as a memory treasured in a gold box. Drawing it to a close, is as if the bond of memories is being severed- opening another huge gap for the nest year to come, but you can’t help hoping wishing that you just had a little time left- to correct mistakes, fix the past and plan the present. But time isn't like a cake, you can’t simply turn off the oven and hope it stops baking- time’s oven is permanently switched on.
A LITTLE ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHY-These specific photos have been taken over the course of the last two years. I seem to be favouring black and white photography lately; I think it might have something to do with my obsession with the past and old artefacts  Using some of my editing skills I've just added my own ‘signature’. The past is carved in our memories- marked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment