Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

AMBLED INTO ASSEMBLY


Cape Town’s Assembly was the home to some insane bands last night, which took the stage with poise and talent. Being in the front row was an unbelievable experience – being so close to Zebra & Giraffe with their Halloween make-up…WHAT A PERFORMANCE! 


The view of Space Bar (Longstreet) from Stones opposite the road- top floor 

This group of people certainly took "party bus" to a whole new level

The Mystics where the first band up when I arrived. The energy on the stage could probably light up a part of the city

Seeing Shortstraw live kinda made me fall in love with them- there music is brilliant 


ZEBRA & GIRAFFE (11.30PM) 

When Zebra & Giraffe came on stage I swear I was about to light up with excitement. I was front row, standing right there with my favorite band playing- A night to always be remembered 



These photos where not taken with my professional camera- I was only using a friends small digital Canon IXUS 105. But with a bit of editing it produced some fine photos. 
HUGE thanks to Kevin for putting up with me and my Zebra & Giraffe addiction. Love you.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment