Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

LET'S GET ON THE BUS









I have impeccable ways of hypnosis, I swear, people seem to be bowing at my feet these days. So after a rough week of studying and feeling rather like cabin fever hit me, I managed to get out to the beautiful city of Cape Town. Beautiful things always seem to occur in this town of treasures. The yet-to-be-baptized car Penelope became our main form of transport- destination Clifton beach, this expedition consisted of searching for a nude beach (still not if it still exists) , becoming best friends with an Indian touring group- and almost climbing on their bus, finishing off with a refreshing drink and Western Province winning the rugby (like I actually cared). Evenings plans where underway soon after our fun filled day…SUMMER IS BACK!
Photos soon to come… Watch this space 

No comments:

Post a Comment