Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

WIEN, AUSTRIA

Also known as Vienna- the capital city of Austria (Sound of Music country) and a city home to coffee, gentlemen, classical music and terrific culture. From Mozart to the royal family this place is blooming with things to do and places to see. A favourite, became, visiting the Habsburg Summer Palace. Then there was the famous Schnaps museum where we tried various toxic shots, also a favourite of the famous Marilyn Manson. Another tourist stop was Prater Park; a large theme park. In Vienna I was lucky enough to go to performance where Mozart and Strauss' music was performed- it was incredible. I love the beauty of this city, the architecture and the fact that Hans was in my thoughts the whole time, I know he would have loved it all. Being here allowed me to really be close to him and think about what an amazing friend I have to always be my guardian angel.  













No comments:

Post a Comment